HISTORY BATCH WILL STARTS FROM 8th NOVEMBER
(Indian History + World History + Art & Culture+Medieval+ Modern, Ancient+Post-Indepenence)
- Understanding historical roots of every event and its key characteristics.
- Appreciating change & continuity in the historic evolution leading up to present day.
- Analyzing different theoretical perspectives confirming changes in socio economic elements.
- Tracing intellectual awakening & the rise of national consciousness.
- Analysis of new administrative systems leading to consolidation of empires.
- Understanding stimulus response debate leading to social reforms and formation of political parties.
- Essential appraisal of ideological conflicts between moderates and extremists or between left, right & centre.
- Boycott & Swadeshi as concepts of mass movements.
- Evolution of Marxist & Socialist thoughts and its impact on mass movements.
- Emergence of Satyagraha ideology: its spread, local variations & withdrawal.
- A comparative analysis of Akalis, Non Brahmins & Muslim movements
- Role of Nehru & Bose in spread of socialist ideas.
- Evolution of an independent foreign policy - 1938-1964
- The theory & practice of secularism in India.
- In-depth analysis of literature, religious & secular, Bhakti & Sufi doctrines.
- Tracing change & continuity in main architectural styles: secular, religious, indo-Islamic, Mughal, Colonial.
- Paintings:: spatial distribution, prehistoric, classical, medieval, colonial, modern & much more……
BATCH STARTS : 8th NOVEMBER
DURATION : 3 MONTHS
TIME : 5:30PM TO 8:00PM (5 DAYS A WEEK)
FEE : 23500/-
Apply to this course